Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default How to use SUMPRODUCT or SUMIF with 2 criteria?

you can try this

=SUMPRODUCT(--(U2:U5="X"),--(T2:T5<J4),V2:V5)

--

Gary

"RyanH" wrote in message
I think something like this has been posted several times, but I can't seem
to get it to work with my application. I need to sum all cells in Col.V if
the adjacent cell in Col.U has a "X" in it AND if the date in Col.T is less
than the date in Summary!$J$4. For example, if Summary!$J$4 = 10/15/08 and
using the following data the function should return, 7.00.

The data is in a sheet named "Global Schedule"
Col.T Col.U Col.V
9/15/08 X 2.00
9/22/08 3.50
10/1/08 1.50