DY

Default Static Row

I have a spreadsheet that shows sales for the month. Sometimes, there are so
many rows that you have to scroll down to see them. I would like to be able
to display a static row at the bottom of the screen that shows total sales
dollars. I would like for that row to always be seen, even if there are
other rows of orders below it. In other words, I would like to be able to
always see the top row and bottom row on my screen and be able to scroll all
of the rows in between. Is this possible? I appreciate the help.