Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cardan cardan is offline

Default EDATE & #NA Errors

Hello,
I recently switched to Excel 2007 and I am still using and modifying
models created in Excel 2003. Sometimes, I am getting the #NA errors
where my EDATE function is supposed to be when I open the file. It
seems to have something with transferring between Excel 2003 and 2007
versions. When I close and open the file in 2007 that seems to be when
the issue occurs. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have
the analysis toolpak active as well as automatic calculations. I
haven't been able to pinpoint why or how to fix. Any suggestions?
Thank you for your time in advance. DJC