Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JIrvan JIrvan is offline

Default Changing printer defaults in Excel Worksheets

We have a client that recently moved to Excel 2007. The collate default was
set to unchecked for a period of time in the template and so they have a
number of very active spreadsheets that do not collate properly by default.
We have since
fixed the template and resolved the issue going forward but need a solution
to fix this setting in all of the existing files.

According to the MSFT guys in the Certified Partner forums, I can
programatically fix the collate settings for the files that were created
while the template was incorrect. What objects do I need to call to gain
access to these defaults so that the correct print settings can be set?

Thanks,