Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default find by font size

Something to get you started

Sub TryMe()
Range("A1:I1").Select
For Each mycell In Selection
If mycell.Font.Size = 18 Then
MsgBox mycell.Value & " " & mycell.Address
End If
Next
End Sub

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"John" wrote in message
Have a range, Myrange. want to find each cell that has font size 18 in it.

I've been trying by using the find method. Can't get it right. I did the
record macro thing and got:

----------
Range("A1:I1").Select
With Application.FindFormat.Font
.Size = 18
.Subscript = False
End With
Selection.Find(What:="", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas,_
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,_
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=True).Activate
-------------

That's find on the worksheet but in VB it doesn't give me which cell it is
found in so I try:

--------
Dim Found as range, MyRange as Range
Set MyRange = Range(Cells(1,1),Cells(1,18)

MyRange.Select
With Application.FindFormat.Font
.Size = 18
.Subscript = False
End With
Set Found = Myrange.Find(What:="", After =... etc. etc.

That produces an error. Help

John