Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default PasteSpecial between workbooks

Post your code

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Shahin Musayev" wrote in message
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to write a macro to paste values. It works fine when I copy
and paste within one workbook, but it pasts formula when I try to
paste values copied from workbook A (=BalancePL!D32) to workbook B
(='[A]BalancePL'!D32). I must admit that it does it only in case one
cell is copied, when I copy more than one cell everything works
fine...

I tried lots of variants:

' First
Application.Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

' Second
Application.ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.PasteSpeci al
Paste:=xlPasteValues

' Third
Application.ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial "Text"

but result is the same. Any help is appreciated.

Thanx,
Shahin