Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jack via OfficeKB.com Jack via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Looking for Input

I have a spreadsheet that contains shipment info. For each shipment there is
a route origin. Right now there a possiblity of 4 route origins and any
number of shipments. I have written code to group the shipments by Route
Origin, capture the route origin, insert two new lines, and place the route
origin below the grouped shipments. Example below.

A B C
1| Shipment | Route Origin | Weight | Pieces |
2| 12 | EWR | 5000 | 20

3| 45 | EWR | 6000 | 40

4| Route Origin | EWR | |

5| | | |

6| 16 | ORD | 7000 | 30

7| 18 | ORD | 8000 | 40

8| 20 | ORD | 500 | 5

9| Route Origin | ORD | |

10| | | |

Again above is what I already have code to do. For some reason I am
strugling with the silly part of summarizing the pieces and weight for each
Route Origin. So in addtion to what you see above I would like for cell C4
to show 11000 (5000+6000), D4 to show 60 (20+40), C9 to show 15500 and D9 to
show 75.