Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Angelina Angelina is offline

Default VBA Converter

I have seeing the same error message microsoft posted on this page

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430

And cannot find "VBA Converter Pack for Microsoft Office Excel 2007"

online concierge cannot help either.

Anybody get it from microsoft?

Angelina

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Never heard of such a thing. I frequently use old code without needing a
converter; at worst sometimes an old command needs its parameters adjusted.
Was there an error message? Had you tried running any of the old code? Or is
a little gremlin causing you grief?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Wiz" wrote in message
Hi All
I was called in to an old workplace this week to do some data gathering
from
old excel worksheets (I think 97) and the VBA I had written to gather the
data originally was going to be of great benefit!! When I opened the
first
spreadsheet in Excel 2007, to my horror there was an error message saying
had to get a VBA converter and all VBA code would be lost. I went looking
for such a converter and couldn't find one. Geez, can't Microsoft read or
convert their own stuff. I am seriously annoyed, one of 65,565 other
times
I've been really annoyed with these people over the last 20 years.

Can anyone please help, I need this code, I don't want to write it all
over
again!
I have a deadline to meet.

Thanks in anticipation.