Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Curt Curt is offline

Default Permission denied code 70 on killfile

New to this there is no one else useing it is not on ?(server or whatever) So
if I follow you correcly it means another macro or part of program is
causeing this. If I am correct how would I find this hang up? Is there a way
when a part of program is run to disconnect use of this file to eliminate
this. Your answer about use is best I've had to understand.
Thanks

"Kent Prokopy" wrote:

Run-time error '70':
Permission Denide

This is caused when the file you are trying to delete is in use by some one
else.

"Curt" wrote:

Useing the following
Sub KillFile()
Dim myFileName As String
myFileName = "C:\Parade\zzz.txt"
SetAttr myFileName, vbNormal
Kill myFileName ----- this line is yellow in debug
End Sub
Looking thru web could not find answer any help greatly appreciated
Thanks