Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rik Rik is offline

Default Pick data from web page (no query)

I'm sorry, but i'm not with you anymore :

"objInloggenScreen" ? Does this mean : the ID that i found in the source of
the web page (1068754|LAST, see pasted source in my first post)

add a Watch : i think i could do this although i couldn't find the plus (+)
you mentioned. Running with break point and watch gives me :

Watch : : last : Nothing : Variant/Object : Module1.Getquotes
so value = nothing
on website it is = 350,30

I also do not understand your sentence "When referencing these objects you
will use Last.innertext"

Basically, what i want to do is putting this value (350,30) into cell A1.
What do i do wrong ?