Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] justin.arnold2@gmail.com is offline

Default Application.Quit Does not Close the Application

Thanks for the reply. I tried both suggestions and Excel still will
not close. If I don't use ActiveWorkbook.Close then the everything
stays open after the Macro is run. Does anyone have any other
reccomendations? Could it be that the solver.xla object needs to be
closed before Excel can be closed? Forgive me but I'm very new to VBA
and I'm still trying to learn it. Also, I have tried this in Excel
2000 and I receive the same results (Excel does not close). Any help
at all would be appreciated. I've spent hours trying to find a
resolution and I'm getting rather frustrated. Thanks

J A