Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Clipboard images to Bitmap files through VBA in Excel

Everything you need is in Stephen Bullen's PastePicture.Zip here

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Regards,
Peter T

"Elliot" wrote in message
This is an 'older' question (in that I know it's been asked before, but
I'm
not sure anyone has ever answered it). Specifically I'm looking for a
workbook example that allows a user to take whatever has most recently
been
copied into the clipboard and save that as a BMP image (ie. with a .bmp
extension, not jpeg or gif or png formatted) using VBA.

Lebans has some older code posted on-line, but I can't get it to work. It
might be that I haven't added all the necessary references, but I am
including the OLE reference that he suggests - again no dice.

Please assist,
Thanks