Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pjbur2005 via OfficeKB.com pjbur2005 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Dynamic Array Problem

Bob thanks for your reply, sorry Check returns is a user form most of the
control on it are prefixed with "UF" ie .UFTrustNAme though a couple dont
have this. this code worked fine right up to the point i tried to pass the
array to "missing.ReturnsMissing (misseddate())" take this out at it works.
i have also tried putting the Sub ReturnsMissing in the same module but get
the same error.

I could do what i want without using another routine but once i have sussed
out the logic i intend to create it as a function. Also I want to learn why
its not working and how to resolve. My journey with VBA has been all about
solving the problems i have encountered and improving my code along the way.
this site has been an excellent resource for me and i value all contributors
to it. I have followed a lot of your work Bob and am pleased you replied.

many thanks
Paul

Bob Phillips wrote:
It fails at the first hurdle of testing, Checkreturns isn't defined, what is
it?

Hope i can get some help on this,

[quoted text clipped - 96 lines]
End With