Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Martin[_2_] Paul Martin[_2_] is offline

Default Extract a single file from a Compressed Folder (Zip file)

Thanks Ron, that's working just fine. I'm using the line code you
commented out to select a specific file.

Paul

On Sep 16, 2:41 pm, Paul Martin wrote:
Thanks for the response, Ron. That looks like it might do what I want
it to, though it'll be a while before I can try it.

Paul

On Sep 16, 1:06 pm, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Paul

See the commented text in the first macrohttp://www.rondebruin.nl/windowsxpunzip.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Paul Martin" wrote in ...
Hi guys

Given a certain criteria in a filename, I would like to
programmatically extract a single file from a zip file (compressed
folder) that may have one or many files in it. Can someone point me
in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia