Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DavidH56 DavidH56 is offline

Default vlookup sub procedure help

Hi,

I have an active workbook named Updates (sheet1) that I'd like to use to
update another closed workbork named NetRev on the C:\Network directory. I'd
like help to develop a sub which for each Id located in Column A of the
Updates workbook sheet1 (which is active) it would look in the closed NetRev
workbook column B and when found it would update Columns C thru G with the
results of the Updates workbook Columns B thru F. The number of rows vary
each day for Updates. I currently have 340 rows now. Also if the item is not
in Updates workbook but in NetRev I'd like to delete it from NetRev. Also if
it's a new item in Updates workbook, I'd like to add it to the last row of
NetRev workbook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
By persisting in your path, though you forfeit the little, you gain the
great.