Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wiz Wiz is offline

Default VBA Converter

Hi All
I was called in to an old workplace this week to do some data gathering from
old excel worksheets (I think 97) and the VBA I had written to gather the
data originally was going to be of great benefit!! When I opened the first
spreadsheet in Excel 2007, to my horror there was an error message saying I
had to get a VBA converter and all VBA code would be lost. I went looking
for such a converter and couldn't find one. Geez, can't Microsoft read or
convert their own stuff. I am seriously annoyed, one of 65,565 other times
I've been really annoyed with these people over the last 20 years.

Can anyone please help, I need this code, I don't want to write it all over
again!
I have a deadline to meet.

Thanks in anticipation.
Wiz