Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Monomeeth Monomeeth is offline

Default Macros and hidden worksheets

Hello.

I have a workbook which contains 7 worksheets. The first six need to be
hidden so as not to confuse our users. The 7th worksheet contains a menu with
51 options, 11 of which run macros. These macros involve copying and pasting
data from the other worksheets. Everything works fine, except when the other
worksheets are hidden.

How do I get around this problem in the macro code?

Below is a sample of the code I'm using to select one of the other worksheets:

Sheets("Line Item Tracker").Select

Works fine when "Line Item Tracker" is not hidden. But when it is I get
errors.

Your help would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Joe.
--
If you can measure it, you can improve it!