Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dustinbrearton via OfficeKB.com dustinbrearton via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default pivot table; adding kolomns to the base-table afterwards

You can redefine the source data range by right clicking one of the fields in
your table and selecting Pivot Table wizard. Then hit the back button and
you can re-define the fields. If this doesn't help post back.
overjaxed wrote:
Hi,

I have a MS Access database table (actually a query view on a table)
I use this as data source for some pivots

The problem:
I have extended the query so it contains some extra fields, but those
fields do not show in the PivotTable fields list. Does anyone know the
trick? I have tried to refresh the data, saved and reloaded the
excell, but this does not help.

Thanks in advance!