Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shawn lee Shawn lee is offline

Default HOW TO CHANGE CELL COLOR ONCE ITS BEING EDITED

Hi all,

Any good solutions to change cell color onces its being edited?

For example, I have a monthly report in excel format. In August all the
results are filled in. Then comes September, when I change the numbers
or words, those cells that are different (Edited) from August will have
a cell color changed say maybe yellow or blue. So as to differentiate
from those that are not edited. I know of the function in excel which is
Track Changes. I want something like that, but I want the cell to change
color and not highlighting it only.

So any one have any bright ideas to this? Thanks