Pirjo

Default return cell reference from any column

Hello

I am searching for a function to return the cell reference for a lookup
value that can be found in any row and any column in the table.
Say the table has 10 columns and 250 rows and I am looking for a value that
I write in a specified cell. I would like Excel to write the cell reference
to know where in the table I find this value.

I have found a function =CELL("address";INDEX(A:A;MATCH(K1;A:A;0)))
but this can be used in only one column. Now I have several columns and
changing this area to multicolumn returns #n/a (or #ref) because I believe
Match does not understand but one column.

can you, please, help me?
Pirjo