Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fred Fred is offline

Default Numeric representation of curve/distribution for resourceforecast

Thanks for the suggested sites, I have had a quick look, before
heading for the hills for the weekend.

The problem I face is that I am trying to generate the numbers that
would go to make up the histogram from the single entry, in my example
I have a total effort of 45 to be spread over 7 months(entries),
rather than doing it the other way around. But, having looked at the
sites, the fianl one you mention, Histogram.html, looks promising.

Thanks and regards
Fred