Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wally_sa[_2_] wally_sa[_2_] is offline

Default Help with "floating pop up menus" (if that is correct)

Good morning. i need help with the following:

I have a sheet in one of my workbooks that contains some amount of data (it
is just too much to include it in a drop down list).

what I eventually want to do is when in teh workbook i select a cell it
should automatically create a pop up menu where teh person would only be able
to select the item required (from the list mentioned previously) and when
selected it sould copy the info to the worksheet I am currently working on.
Also when the cell in the workbook is selected (and want to have populated)
the pop up menu should automatically jump to the list sheet for the
particular option to be selected only.

hope you understand what I am trying to achieve.

Kind regards