Stankov

Bill,

Yes your suggestion work. However, going forward I get 2000 records every
week and that would be a problem to go thru it manually.

I need to update the sender on the duplicacy.

Is there a way whereby i dont have to check the same manually.

Regards
S Stanly

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote:

Method 1
Click on <Data<Sort and sort on the column which contains possibly
duplicated data. This will bring possible duplicated records together so
that they may be inspected and deleted as appropriate. It would help if
each record contains a unique reference number (URN) so that the database
may be resorted into its 'proper' order.

Method 2
Click on <Ctrl AND <F and type in the significant part of possibly
duplicated data (This may be as few as five characters) Click on <Find all
This will list those cells which contain data from possibly duplicated
records.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Stankov" wrote in message
Hello,

I work in the Resourcing Dept. i have to prepare a list of candidates that
were interviewed.

I have to consolidate lists from four offices. I have come across
duplicate
candidates entries after consolidating the worksheets.

Can anyone tell me how do I find out duplicate values.

Thanks