Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Oldjay Oldjay is offline

Default Input box

Is there any code that will move the cursor to the end?

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

In my system, it does put the cursor (insertion point) at the end ot the
default value. If you press the right arrow on the arrow keys, then the
highlight should go away and you will see the blinking insertion marker, or
cursor.

"Oldjay" wrote:

Screwed up my first question. Here is the correct question

I have the following code

quotenumber = InputBox("Please enter QUOTE number to recall , "The Auld
Company", "C:\Quick Quotes3\")
QUOTE = quotenumber & ".XLS"

As shown it highlights " C:\Quick Quotes3\" in the input box. I want it to
place the cursor at the end of C:\Quick Quotes3\

oldjay