Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default Kill Function by author

Hi.

I'm handing back my laptop to a company having worked on secondment for them
for a year. In this time I've created hundreds of excel files that sit
mingled with 100's from the company. They have no designated home and sit
randomly across the hard drive. Basically, I want to delete all of the files
that I created and leave the files behind that are generic to the company. I
know the kill function can work on set locations, but is there a way to
delete files based on the value in the author/properties field? sounds tricky.

THanks in advance of a seriously clever answer!

GC