Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Naveen J V[_2_] Naveen J V[_2_] is offline

Default Problem in opening Excel which is already opened by VB code

Hi,
I have a VB programmming coded by my senior programmers. It will take data
from Access database and puts it into an excel file and formats. Since we
require a lot of formating after the data being spooled to excel we have
written a VB code. When we run VB programs it opens the excel sheet in the
background and does its work. If we open excel directly for any other purpose
will get runtime error from VB application and program aborts. Is there any
method by which we can use excel in parallel to the application (which uses
excel internally)? Please let me know if you have any solutions

Regards,