Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Unable to set ColumnWidth property

can't duplicate the error. Tried it with expansion and contraction and it
works both ways at 25% for a rectangular range of 24 cells over 3 columns. I
thought it might be a screen resolution problem but that does not seem to be
the case, at least on my system, but I am running wide screen.

"DaveL" wrote:

The VBA code I'm having trouble with follows:
Set Day_CalColHdr = Range(Data.Cells(1, ColC + 1), Data.Cells(4, ColC2))
Day_CalColHdr.ColumnWidth = 2.5
The commands work fine with custom view zoom set at 85% but when I set it to
25% so I cans see it executing I get a 1004 run time error and the following
error:"Unable to set the ColumnWidth property of the range class." Why does
this happen?