Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default How to enable / disable ControlButton added to Cell CommandBar

I should be able to catch a cell right-click with the
Worksheet_BeforeRightClick event and enable your control.

But users can also pop up the cell menu with Shift-F10 and the context menu
key that some keyboards have. You can use OnKey to trap Shift-F10 but I
don't know any way to trap the context key.

--
Jim