Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Control Row Height

Steven, I don't believe the format facility has an event that can be trapped
to control the row height. Maybe someone smarter than me could create one,
but there are no built in methods other than locking the sheet that I know of.

"Steven" wrote:

And the % view also. Is that controllable. Thank you.

"Steven" wrote:

I want to control the row height by not allowing a user to chage it but I
dont want to protect the worksheet. Can this be done. All I have thought of
so far is on Auto_Open is to set the row height as I want it but that does
not give the user notice as they try to change the row height. When they
change it I would like to give a message that the row height cannot be change
and then set it back. Even if they have select more than one row or if they
do auto wrap...etc.

Thank you,

Steven