Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stonewall Stonewall is offline

Default Copy Contents from Cell

Hi,

I am trying to create a macro to insert a header into my worksheets. I
would like to be able to enter what the header is to say in a cell and create
a macro to copy those contents into the header portion to save me some time.
The catch is that the titles that i need to type in will change from time to
time, so the macro must be able to copy and paste dynamically. For example
this month the sheet might say "Global Economic Outlook" but next quarter it
might say, "Affects of Oil Demand". How can I get a macro to enter the
different data from the contents of a cell?

Thanks,

Dan