Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Divide rows equally & extract first & last of each block... Possible?

Should be fairly easy. Show us your layout and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Major" wrote in message
G'day Gents,

I have about 8 spreadsheets with anything from 1109 to 1911 rows in each
(addresses)
I also have some VBA code that will divide the number of rows equally &
colour each block of the addresses, making it a bit easier to find the
first
& last address.

Is it possible to copy the first & last address of each block into a new
worksheet automatically.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

(Background) This is for posties, so when we work short-staffed & have to
divide a delivery round(s) amongst the rest of the staff we can quickly &
accurately set up the divide. At the moment it still takes the better part
of 1/2 an hour to set up just 1 divide.