Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Mark is offline

Default opposite of Union

Hi.

I have a range name which defines a bunch of discontiguous cells... probably
100 or more.

Unfortunately, I have one cell, BR8, which is included in this defined range
name, which should not be.

I've tried getting access to the address of all of the cells defined by this
range name, so that I can have a program select all but that one, to redefine
the range name.

But, the Selection.Address property, and the Names(i).RefersTo property only
provide a small portion of the actual list of addresses involved.

What I'd like is the opposite of a Union..... sort of like an
OppositeUnion(rgRange,"BR8"), which would deselect BR8 from the selection, so
that I could then rename the proper set of cells.

I could go through and manually re-select all of the proper cells, but is
there an easier way?

Thanks,
Mark