Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default VLookup in a Macro

Hi

To use worksheet functions in VBA use this syntax:

Application.WorksheetFunction.VLOOKUP(lookup_value ,table_array,col_index_num,range_lookup)

BTW: It's not all worksheet functions which are available in VBA.

Regards,
Per

On 8 Sep., 20:48, Beverly76
wrote:
I am trying to write a macro that duplicates a data evaluation procedure
given to me from someone else. *There are several steps requiring VLOOKUPs. *
I have been told that I cannot run a VLOOKUP within a macro? *Is this a true
statement. *If I can do it, how?

--
Sincerely,
Beverly76