Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kirkm[_7_] kirkm[_7_] is offline

Default Appending sheet

Thanks Bernie,

It looks most ominous but I'll give it a try :)
Just one thing -

Dim RangeToBeCopied As Range
Dim RangeToCopyTo As Range
'This line sets the range that you want to copy, I have used
the .UsedRange property which
'returns a rectangular shaped range that intersects the right-most,
left-most, top-most and bottom-most cells
' Ie. the used range...hehe
Set RangeToBeCopied =
Application.Workbooks("Book1").Worksheets("Sheet1 ").UsedRange
'This line sets the destination to which you wish to paste. This is
the Top-Left.
Set RangeToCopyTo =
Application.Workbooks("Book2").Worksheets("Sheet1 ").Range("A1")

The "A1" bit (I presume) is the start point and I'd change this to
whatever new start point (Top left) I want to use ?

It needs no End co-ordinate?

Tahnks - Kirk

'This bit actually does the copy.
RangeToBeCopied.Copy RangeToCopyTo