Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Colors programatically

myColor = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogColorPalette)

will return the palette but it will not allow you to select the color and
store it in the variable. Seem sort of dumb to me, but I tried two or three
different approaches and it keeps saying it can't get the value.

Think it over and see what else you can do.

"Steven" wrote:

Thank you for the response. What I am looking for is to open up the palate
so they can choose their own color.

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

With ActiveSheet.ActiveCell
.Interior.ColorIndex = 5
.Font.ColorIndex = 1
End With

"Steven" wrote:

What code do I use on a command button that will let the user choose a color
for interior and font.

Thanks you,

Steven