Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jimbob Jimbob is offline

Default Paste non-adjacent cell content from Excel to open Word document

Hi

There are many posts here addressing this subject but my particular
requirement is to paste from Excel to an existing open Word template.
The Word filename will be variable. I will have the cursor positioned at the
insertion point in the Word template and want to Alt, Tab, select and paste
non-adjacent cells (known OFFSET is always 0, 11) from my Excel workbook and
paste as unformatted text into Word.

When I try this manually, I always get the intervening cell content as well
so Im guessing 2 copy/paste events are needed.

BTW, I€˜m using 2003.

Thanks in advance