Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Code to save workbook without macros

Gerry

I would install 2007 only because I feel left out in the discussions on
2007.

Eventually I will become extinct and useless..........Mrs. D currently
currently holds that opinion so I guess little will change<g

Gord

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 23:43:20 -0400, "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com
wrote:

in my opinion, don't do it unless you need more than 65000 rows or 256 columns.
vba code runs slower, the interface sucks and some code isn't compatible.

that's my opinion.