Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ElPresidente ElPresidente is offline

Default Graphing the sum of an autofilter result

In my first example, if I filtered by Group 1, I would want the graph
to combine the two rows in a plot showing $40, not two series showing
$20 each. I know this can be accomplished using PivotCharts, but
unless I'm wrong, the chart has to be linked to the pivot table. If I
have 30 different graphs, it would require 30 pivot tables? In Access,
you can tell a graph to plot the Sum of the Data Series as its data
plot. Is there a similar option in Excel.