Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Graphing the sum of an autofilter result

If all you want to plot is the filtered row in one series, plot the whole
table as one series. When you filter, the hidden rows will not plot, because
by default, Excel does not plot hidden cells.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"ElPresidente" wrote in message
Let's say the data is laid out as follows:

Group 1 $20
Group 2 $20
Group 1 $20
Group 3 $20

If I filter the data by Group1, I will get two rows back. I want to
graph all the rows for that group into one data series on the graph.
I'm thinking I could create a temporary sum row, but there has to be
an easier way?