Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] sbitaxi@gmail.com is offline

Default Code to save workbook without macros

On Sep 4, 8:37*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
I wouldn't do it, Gord. *In fact, I'm not sure you can. *You may need 512M for
just the virtual PC.

I had 1GB of RAM and when I set up VPC to use 512M for WinXP Pro and Vista Home
Premium, the both worked exceedingly slow.

I added 2GB (3GB total) and set up each of the VPCs to use 1.5M and they're not
too bad.

FYI, the WinXP Pro .vhd (virtual harddrive?) takes about 12GB. *And the Vista
Home Premium is at 10GB.

Gord Dibben wrote:

512mb RAM

40GB free storage available on C: *if that's what you mean.

Gord

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 22:50:19 +0200, "Ron de Bruin"
wrote:

Hi Gord

How much memory do you have in your machine ?

--

Dave Peterson

Dave/Gord - does that mean you two are using Macs? Why else would you
be running VPC? I'm primarily a Mac user and would love to be able to
use Excel at home with VBA. Even the VBA that comes with 2004 is
limited and 2008 is non-existent!

Steven