afro

Default Changing Y axis to omit part of the scale

Is it possible to omit the middle of the Y axis scale when you have a
wide range of numbers?

I am already using two Y axes to plot two different data types (a
number and a percentage) but there is a massive extreme in my number
data, causing the data at the lower end of the scale to look like it
has not been plotted on the chart.

What I would like to do is have my scale showing 0 to 10,000 then have
a blip to indicate some missing numbers, and then restart the scale
again at 400,000 to accommodate the other data points. Any suggestions?

--
afro
afro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27059