Renee - California

This is counting now, but it's returning a count of "1" only.

A little more insight on this project:

Each worksheet represents a territory.
Each territory can contain up to 24 customers;
The data collected for each customer is a list of all the items I have to
offer, the price that particular customer pays for the item, and the amount
of facings they have of each item. Not every customer picks up every item.

What I'm trying to count is how many customers in that territory actually
picked up any given item.

Any more ideas??? I really appreciate your help.

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Juts realised your text doesn't tie with your title, so if it;s every 10th
where 0 then try

=SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(COLUMN($Q$13:$IM$13),10)=7),--($Q$13:$IM$130))

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

------------------------------Â*------------------------------Â*----------------
------------------------------Â*------------------------------Â*----------------

"Renee - California" wrote in
message ...
No, that's the problem, it's not that straight forward. I want to count
Q13,
AA13, AK13... all the way to IM13.

The formula I used before indicates the start and end column, addressing
every 10th column, etc. but I can't recreate it just to do a count now.
YIKES!!!

"CLR" wrote:

If you are just wanting to count the number of cells in the range
Q13:IM:13
that contain value larger than zero.........

=COUNTIF(Q13:IM13,"0")

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Renee - California" wrote in
message ...
I need to count specific cells in a row. I had a similar formula to
average
the same cells I am now trying to count:

=AVERAGE(IF((MOD(COLUMN(Q13:IM13),10)=7)*(Q13:IM13 0),Q13:IM13))

I tried tweaking this to count, but it's just not coming out with a
valid
answer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!