Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Application Quit does not work at all

A potential problem is holding on to a reference to any workbook after it
has been closed, and similarly any sheet reference (which should be
destroyed before the book reference).

Another thought, before quit make the app visible. Maybe some user dialog is
being displayed which would certainly prevent the app from closing.

Regards,
Peter T

"Landon" wrote in message
Yes, I am sure. What else? Book, books, sheets, sheet?

What inside my mind: this is like you open 2 or 3 documents on Excel then
you close it one by one and the last one is the Excel application itself.

I think I have all the documents closed, and the application failed to be
closed.

I have asked, but I haven't got the answer yet.

Any other idea?

Thanks.