Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Application Quit does not work at all

Maybe I got the syntax wrong or are you completely sure there are no other
references hanging on to the Excel instance.

Apart from releasing "app", if anything I would be more suspicious about
that "book" reference.

Why not ask in an MFC group about how to destroy all the ref's. If you get a
solution post it back here for the archives.

Regards,
Peter T

"Landon" wrote in message
Pete, I have tried the steps you gave me but it did not changed anything.

It's ok in MFC to use app.

How to destroy the app reference according to your previous post? I think
it
will solve my problem.

Thank you.