Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Application Quit does not work at all

Maybe you have not released other Excel objects (workbook, sheet etc) that
you may have set earlier, or thought you had but not in the right order
which should normally be done in reverse order as to how you set them.

Regards,
Peter T

"Landon" wrote in message
Hi I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2.

I am automating Excel from my application.

My problem is I cannot quit the Excel after the automation process
finished!

I checked it still exists on the Process lists and the most DANGEROUS is
everytime the automation function run, it create other Excel and so on. So
it
must be out of memory soon.

I have used the app.Quit() method like all the people used but it DOES NOT
work.

What should I do?

Thank you.