Jon C via OfficeKB.com

Default Problem with a "if" "then" situation.

I'm trying to get a formula for a spreadsheet that shows when a review was
done for an employee.
There is a "Main Info" page where the date of the last review is entered into
a cell.
There are pages for the months of the year that show when a review is done
during that month.
Is there a way that when a date is entered on the "Main Info" page" it only
shows up on the corresponding month's page? An example, " F4 on "Main Info"
says 6/3/05. I'm looking to have that date show up only on Jun 05's worksheet
in the same cell (f4). I sure hope this makes sense.