Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
robs3131 robs3131 is offline

Default Error when running Solver ("No return or halt function found...")

Hi,

When running the following Solver code, the error directly below comes up
when I click on another application while Solver is running (ie - If I go to
Internet Explorer while this code is running, after a few seconds, the error
below comes up):

"No return or halt function found on macro sheet"

I then click on "OK", with is the only button within the error popup menu,
and the code continues, seemingly without any damage being done.

I did some research on this error, but only found an article saying that
this error comes up in Excel2000 -- I, however, am using Excel2003. The
article instructs that in order "To resolve this problem, obtain the latest
service pack for Microsoft Office 2000". Since I'm using Excel2003, I'm
assuming that the specific issue causing this error that this article refers
to was resolved in Excel2003 and therefore an Excel2003 servicepack wouldn't
address the issue I'm encountering -- is this a bad assumption?

Any help is appreciated!

Robert

--
Robert