Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAM CAM is offline

Default Create a vba coding from one workbook to insert data to another workbook

Hello,

I have a workbox call "Coding" that has some macros via a command button
that will change fonts, font color to a partictular workbook call "Montly
Samples", I want to create a new vba coding via a command button that will
insert in workbook "Monthly Samples" column H a particular text "Test
Sample" starting from row 2 to the last row that is populated in column A.
Now this workbook may have 200 rows or 500 rows in a given month so rows may
vary. How do I create that coding. I just want to add the text "Test
Sample". Any tips or website to visit will be appreciated. Thank you in
advance.