Dodo

"?B?YnJvbnNvbmJpdHM=?="
wrote in :

I keep following the instructions to lock only specific cells but the
entire worksheet is locked. Here's exactly what I'm doing: 1. I unlock
the entire sheet. 2. select subset cells. 3.
formatcellsprotectionclick locked 4. Toolsprotection protect
sheet, but it's forceing me to click both unlocked and locked cells in
the next dialog box. what am I doing wrong?

You should first not lock (untick the protection box for) the cells that
are to remain editable and then lock the sheet.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)