Jim Cone

Trefor,

It works for me and selects the two sheets,
if the public constants are placed at the top of the module above all the subs.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Trefor"
wrote in message

If I select a sheet with its real name:

Sheets("Sheet1").Select - Works fine
Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2")).Select - Works fine

If I assign the sheet name(s) to a constant
Public Const TSGSheet1 = "Sheet1"
Public Const TSGSheet2 = "Sheet2"
Sheets(TSGSheet1).Select - Works fine
Sheets(TSGSheet2).Select - Works fine
Sheets(Array(TSGSheet1, TSGSheet2)).Select - fails with Error 1004

My macro's/VBA do multiple Selects and rather than explicitly specifying the
sheet names in every command, I thought I would set up a constant, use the
constant in the multiple commands. If I then wanted to change the sheet name,
I could just change the constant assignment once.
Have I done something wrong? It would appear that you can not use constants
in an array?
--
Trefor